Agreement of Participation in the Philanthropic Program
This Agreement stipulates the rules for participation and establishes relationships between the Members of the program.
This Agreement is concluded in the form of joining new Members after the signing-up procedure at http://giftobit.com/.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be accepted by Members in full and without any restrictions by joining the Agreement in the form stated at http://giftobit.com/.
- General Provisions
- GiftoBit Foundation (Not for profit, non-religious and non-political international NGO Non-Government Organisation), successors and assignees, (we or us).
- This Agreement is the Contractor's formal offer to enter into the contractual relationships connected with participation in the global Philanthropic Development Program "GiftoBit" and contains all essential terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Agreement acceptance consists in placing the mark of acceptance of the Agreement on Participation on the Contractor's website, http://giftobit.com/ to the left of the text "I accept the Terms and Conditions of the Participation Agreement" and (or) "I agree with the website rules".
- By accepting the Agreement, the Member guarantees that he or she is acquainted, agrees fully and unconditionally accepts all terms and conditions of the Agreement in the form they are presented in the text of the Agreement.
- By accepting the Agreement, the Member guarantees that he has legal rights to enter into contractual relationships with the Contractor.
- The Contract may not be cancelled after its acceptance by the Member.
- The Contract does not require seals and/or signatures of the Member and Contractor (hereinafter referred to as "Parties") while remaining in full legal force.
Terms and Definitions
Member – a person who has reached the age of 18 years, agreed with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and joined it, and signed-up at http://giftobit.com/ in witness thereof.
Community – a group of Members joined by common interests, opinions, purposes and principles at http://giftobit.com/, and a set of relations and mutual obligations between them, as described in this Agreement.
Referral (Passing the Philanthropic vision of Giftobit) – the process of informing person or group of persons about opportunities to participate in the Community, carried out by an active Member of the Community that results in signing up of a new Member or Members.
A mandatory condition for recognizing the Member, who makes an Referral, as a media sponsor for a newly registered Member is usage of a personal Referral link, the work rules and a list of which can be found in the Member's Personal Online Account.
A new Member joined the Community using the Referral from an existing Member is considered to be its personally sponsored partner and is a part of its community structure (is located within the Compounding Matrix structure).
Personal Referee (Referee) - a Member by whose personal recommendation (Referral) of a new Member has been signed up. This Member is considered to be a Personal Referee (Referee) for a newly registered Member and is a part of its compounding Matrix structure (being located within the global team build compounding Matrix).
Matrix Structure – a group of the Community Members who are in the team build community which is formed in the process of joining the Community by new Members using Referral links of existing Members (passing the philanthropic vision of GiftoBit).
The Partnership Structure can be upline or downline in respect of a particular Member.
Upline Matrix Structure – a sequence of Members who are Referees one with respect to the others. In this case, the direct Referee of a particular Member is considered as its direct sponsor.
Downline Matrix Structure - a group of Members created as a result of joining new Members to the Community by personal Referral of a particular Member, by Referrals of the Members personally invited by this Member (who are in the self compounding matrix structure), and by Referrals of any other Members for which this Member is an upline referral of any level.
Place in Matrix Structure - a Member's accounting record (software feature used for electronic identification of the Member) that allows the Member to receive contributions in the form of Bitcoin from GiftoBit according to the Community rules, in the amounts and on the conditions described in Cl. 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2 of this Agreement. The accounting record of a new Member will be automatically generated after its registration.
Member's Personal Account – internal electronic code generated and assign to the registered Member. After assigning the personal code, the Member in fact get access to the services provided by the Contractor.
The personal account is a software feature used by the Community for consideration of mutual rights and obligations of the Member and the Contractor.
Personal Account - a web interface accessible with login and password that allows to manage the Member's personal account, get statistical information and other information about the services rendered by the Contractor.
GiftoBit Website - referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “the site” https://www.giftobit.com
Social Media - The term “social media” encompasses any internet applications that allow user-generated content and multi-directional exchange of information. These include, but are not limited to, blogs and microblogs, social networks, wikis, podcasts, social bookmarking sites, forums, discussion boards and photo and video sharing platforms.
2. Registering with our Community
In order to sign up, the Member undertakes to provide true and full information about itself according to the registration form at http://giftobit.com/index.php/registration
The Contractor reserves the right any time to require the Member to verify the details provided upon signing up and request the relevant supporting documents.
The Member's personal information shall be processed and stored in the conditions ensuring its confidentiality in accordance with provisions of the current legislation.
After the signing up, the Member is given the status FREE (Member).
Such Member gets access to the control functions of financial operations, statistical data and our FREE Educational package plus other services accessible from the Member's personal office.
3. Provision and receiving Bitcoin Contributions
After registering with GiftoBit, the Free Member is invited to purchase our Paid Education Package for the amount of 0.06 BTC and under the conditions stated in Cl. 5 of this Agreement.
After the Free Member has registered with GiftoBit and has verified their personal email address, the status of their account is classed as ACTIVE (Active Free Member and Active Paid Member).
After the Free Member has purchased the Education Package the status of membership is classed as PAID MEMBER (Paid Member).
The only Members with the status ACTIVE PAID MEMBER can receive Bitcoin contributions from GiftoBit.
The Free Member with the status ACTIVE FREE MEMBER can receive a contribution toward their education package from their personal sponson via the PAY IT FORWARD function within the Members Account.
When Member has the status of ACTIVE PAID MEMBER the Educational Package is non-refundable.
4. Rules of Contributions to Philanthropic Projects
The contributions to philanthropic projects are based on 25% of the Paid Members received Bitcoin payments. The contributions can be made at anytime and are provided to selected project on a monthly basis.
All financial aid towards our Philanthropic project can be selected from within the Members account under the category of PROJECTS using the special interface in the Member's personal office.
4.1. All contributions to Philanthropic Projects shall be provided in the Fiat currency or Bitcoin on a monthly basis depending on what the project organisation prefers to receive.
100% of all Contributions made by Paid Members of GiftoBit are contributed directly to the selected Philanthropic projects of our Paid Members choosing.
4.2. Monthly Contributions shall also be provided to the Philanthropic projects according to the Projects list within the Members Account, in the amounts that the member chooses to send to each project.
The deadline for Monthly Contribution to all projects is the 28th day of each month.
If the Member has not provided financial aid within that month, the contributions can be added to the next month’s contributions and will be sent on the 28th day of the following month.
5. Rights and duties
5.1. Rights and duties of the Contractor
5.1.1. The Contractor undertakes to ensure twenty-four-hour functioning of the website http://giftobit.com/ and Members' personal offices, except the time of scheduled maintenance works with total duration not more than 24 hours a month, and implementation of the transactions in proper time on behalf of the Members from their personal accounts to their nominated Bitcoin Wallets, according to the general rules set out in this Agreement.
5.1.2. The Contractor guarantees that any transferred amount will be delivered in its entirety to the specified account in the corresponding payment system according to this Agreement.
5.1.3. The Contractor shall have the right at any time to request the confirmation that the Member has reached the age of 18, the confirmation of the personal information specified during registration and to suspend the execution of this Agreement with regard to the Member who have not provided such confirmation within 5 days after sending the request addressed to him (by notification in the Private Office, by e-mail and (or) sms) by the system.
5.1.4. The Contractor shall have the right to suspend servicing of the Member's personal account in the case of any revealing violations of this Agreement by the Member.
5.2. Rights and duties of the Member
5.2.1. All members agree that all materials and media on the site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music, remain the intellectual property of GiftoBit Foundation. All usage rights are owned and controlled exclusively by GiftoBit Foundation. You, the member, may download online materials for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that: 1) all material retains all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute online materials in any way or for any purpose without the prior express written permission of GiftoBit Foundation. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the site. Any attempts to modify any online material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features are prohibited and may result in your account being immediately terminated.
Pre-approved promotional material has been created for the exclusive use of Members. This material can be found in the Member’s online account under the category Promotional Tools
A Compliance Officer appointed by GiftoBit Foundation must approve any promotional material created by Members. All personally created promotional material must be submitted to GiftoBit Compliance via : firstname.lastname@example.org
All member created websites, or social media accounts developed to promote GiftoBit must first be cleared by the GiftoBit Compliance Officer and, where expressly permitted, must feature the following disclaimer: "The views expressed on this site do not represent the views of, nor are they officially endorsed by, GiftoBit Foundation. The official GiftoBit Foundation website is: http://giftobit.com/ ”
Use of the site, including the GiftoBit self-compounding matrix interface, all files, all images incorporated in or generated by our platform, and all data accompanying it, is owned by GiftoBit Foundation or third-party licensors for the personal use of members only. The functioning of our self-compounding matrix is considered proprietary information, and your registration of membership with GiftoBit indicates that you acknowledge and agree to keep this proprietary information confidential, limited to personal use and never utilized for commercial use. GiftoBit retains full and complete title to all platforms and to all of the associated intellectual property rights. You are not authorized to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form whatsoever.
Use of the site indicates your agreement that, if requested by administrators of GiftoBit Foundation, you will immediately remove any offending or compromising promotional material that has been placed on social media without the prior consent of GiftoBit Foundation. Refusal to do so may result in immediate termination of your account.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the site are registered or pending trademarks and remain the intellectual property of GiftoBit Foundation. Nothing contained in the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any intellectual property displayed on the site, inclusive of the GiftoBit Foundation URL, domain name and any derivative or extension thereof, without the written permission of GiftoBit Foundation or such third party that may own the Intellectual Property displayed on the site. Your misuse of the intellectual property displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that GiftoBit Foundation will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5.2.2. The Member undertakes:
- to sign up for the Community based organisation only after it has reached the age of eighteen years;
- to provide true contact and personal details upon signing up;
- to ensure the safety of the access login and password for the personal account in the system and not to disclose them to third parties;
- not to create more than one its own personal account (registration) in the community;
- not to spread slanders and other adverse opinions about the Community (its management team, Members and the any of our philanthropic project that GiftoBit supports);
- not to misrepresent itself as an employee, owner or an authorized representative of the Foundation (unless it is them), any representation should be limited by the title "Member";
- do not use the design or design elements of the official website http://giftobit.com/ when creating online resources and promotional materials except the promotional materials provided by the Contractor, the list of which can be found in the Member's online account under the category of Promotional Tools;
- independently pay taxes on income resulting from participation in the Giftobit Community in accordance with the tax legislation of the country of its citizenship.
5.2.3. The Member is strictly prohibited from:
- using SPAM in order to attract new Members to the Community;
- motivating new Members financially (paying new Members monetary rewards for signing up for the Community with their own personal referral link);
- misleading potential new members of offers of rewards from GiftoBit
- working in a method of creating private teams within the GiftoBit Matrix for personal gains of personal bonus positions.
- making false claims to potential members in regards to earning capacity.
- creating two accounts within the system which they personally own.
- creating affiliation chains of two and more consequent registrations.
5.2.4. Member shall have the right:
- to inform other persons in order to involve them in participation in the Community;
- to create its own websites and publish the information about the Community in order to attract new Members to the Community, and use any (without limitation) Internet resources for these purposes.
- to send its feedback and comment to the Contractor in order to improve the service;
- to discontinue the participation in the community at any time.
5.3. Actions of the System with respect to the Blocked Accounts
In the case of blocking of the Member's personal account due to breach of this Agreement, the following rules shall be applied with regard to the Member:
- the Member is unable to login to the personal office while the personal account is blocked;
- the Member's Referral links are inactive;
- all positions within the Matrix and Bitcoin held in the members online wallet whose personal account is blocked are accounted as "lost profit" and redirected to the philanthropic projects of "GiftoBit" as further contributions on behalf of the blocked member.
6. Usage of Members' Personal Data
6.1. The Member agrees that the specified personal details (login, first name, surname, country, city, phone number, e-mail address, Skype, accounts in social networks and other) will be accessible to other Members of the Community, and that the Contractor has the right to openly demonstrate any transfers made by the Members, as well as the total amount of the Members' income and the amount of funds they have contributed towards our philanthropic projects.
6.2. The Contractor shall have the right to inform Members using the specified contact details (e-mail newsletters, sms-newsletters, communication via Skype, telephone, accounts in social networks).
6.3. The Contractor shall have the right to post the Member's review at http://giftobit.com/ including its name and surname, city and photo after submitting of such review to the Community.
The Contractor shall be exclusively liable for the operation of the member’s online account and accurate execution of the Members' orders for contributions to our listed philanthropic projects funds in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
The Contractor shall not be liable for any failures or limitations in operation of the payment systems used to transfer Bitcoin to the Members' personal external wallets.
8. Responsibility for Fraudulent Activities
In the case of revealing any fraudulent activities of the Member (attempts to make fraudulent transactions with payment systems, fraudulent withdrawal requests, or Pay It Forward to Free Members, attempts to hack the Members' personal online accounts and (or) theft of passwords), the Contractor shall have the right to block access to the breaker's online account and to discontinue servicing of its personal account.
9. Force Majeure
The Contractor shall be relieved from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfil the obligations under this Agreement if it is caused by force majeure circumstances, namely: fire, earthquake, flood, embargo on exports or imports, sanctions of government and (or) administrative authorities at different levels, introduction of new legislation, malicious attacks on http://giftobit.com/ , etc., if these circumstances have directly affected the fulfilment of provisions of this Agreement.
10. Rights to make changes to this Agreement
The Contractor reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this Agreement unilaterally and shall be obliged to inform the Members about them by posting the relevant information at http://giftobit.com/
In case of disagreement with the changes, the Member shall have the right to refuse execution of this Agreement and to stop using the service provided by the Contractor. In this case, the amounts paid earlier by the Member towards their education package and the amounts paid for the Contractor's services will not be returned.
Any Member shall have a permanent and free access to this Agreement at https://giftobit.com/index.php/page/terms_and_conditions.